This is the inaugural shirt in a series that will be rolling out every fortnight. Every two weeks we will be releasing a shirt that has been designed by one of the awesome folks we know and respect. They are a mix of designers, artists, moto folks and all but one ride (sorry Frank). Each shirt will be announced on a Tuesday and available to purchase from then until early Friday morning (before 9).
So far involved in this project:
- Matt Smith (Smoke & Throttle)
- Matt Welsh (Self Centered Man)
- JP (The Selvedge Yard)
- Sean Theobald (Philly Scooters)
- Brian Isserman (Primer)
- Michele Melcher (Illustrator)
- Don Haring (Illustrator)
- Terence Bishop (Bishop Brand)
- Frank McShane (Illustrator)
- Jeff Day/John Joslin (TreeFort)
- Mike – Hi Voltage (The Printer)
- John Ritter (Illustrator)
- Bob Lewin ( Philly area wrench monkey)
- Jon Geiger (GeigerWorks)
- David Keen (Designer)
This first shirt was drawn up in cooperation with Frank McShane. Frank is an incredible illustrator, as well as the shops landlord. Both Frank and I have a love of vintage (20s, 30s and 40s) design and illustration which made him perfect to work with on the design of a logo refresh for the shop and translating that into a shirt design.
Shirts are available for purchase from now until this Friday (Feb 8) at 9 am. They will ship after being printed next week. So… stop hesitating and buy your shirt now!
Update: these shirts are no longer on sale